After a reasonable delay caused by the pandemic, the Seamless Middle East 2020 was successful held on 16th and 17th November, with the combination of online and in-person methods. As the leading smart terminal and solution provider, Telpo carried its top-notch cashless payment products and solutions attend virtual booth on invitation.
Seamless is considered as the world-leading exhibition with separate content conference agendas covering the latest innovations of payments, fintech, eCommerce, retail, identity, etc. And this year, also its 20th edition, cashless initiatives and e-commerce growth are one of the major themes, with the aim to helping businesses capture new business opportunities accelerated by the pandemic.
In the two days online exhibition, based on the concept of cashless+ aggregate payment, Telpo introduced its star cashless payment devices include EFT-POS TPS900, dual cash register TPS680, mini POS TPS328, self-service kiosk K5 and bus validator TPS530 and relevant cashless payment solutions relate to retail, restaurant, transport, etc.
Telpo EFT-POS TPS900
● 5.5-inch industrial screen+ Android version+ Qualcomm chip enable high-duty development
● Multiple payment, face payment, fingerprint payment, QR Code payment and NFC, IC and magnetic stripe cards payment.
● Rich financial certification: EMV L1&L2, PCI, EMV Contactless L1, Paywave, Paypass, MIR, Rupay, TQM, CE, FCC, RoHS, BIS, Anatel further ensure payment security.
● Strong expansibility, it can external add tax control, fingerprint and digital keypad.
Mini POS TPS328
● Telpo OS
● Physical keyboard
● Financial equipment( inbuilt NFC/RF card, Magstripe, and IC card reader)
● Communication：BT /USB
● Full financial certification （EMV, PCI, Paywave, Paypass, etc）
Cash Register TPS680
● Support Android or Windows system and secondary development.
● FHD main screen + HD customer screen, clear display contents and advertisement. The main screen can be used as a tablet computer.
● Support multiple payments, NFC payment, QR code payment and face payment.
● 3D structure light camera (optional) able to achieve employee attendance, member identification
● Rich external ports enable it free access to scanning box, receipt printer
● Support SaaS software, realize check-out, storage management and data statistic and so on.
Bus Validator TPS530
● 5-inch display (touch/ original display), rich port (DC\RS485\RS232、USB、Micro USB), QR code hard decoding or OCR camera ensures super-fast recognition speed.
● NFC payment, financial NFC is supported with certificate( EMV Contactless L1, Paywave, Paypass )
● 2SIM 2PSAM, with maximum 8PSAM, 64GB TF card, fix different cards question
● GPS positioning function further assists in real-time tracking vehicle condition.
● Certificate: CE, FCC, BIS
● 21.5-inch FHD industrial screen+10 point sensitive touch-screen+1920*1080 resolution, ensuring stable performance, flexible screen operation, and vivid advertisement display.
● Support 80mm thermal printer with auto cutter, 170mm/s high-speed, and big paper roll. One kiosk can complete ordering, payment and printing receipt steps
● Multiple payment methods, including face payment, QR pay, and NFC/IC card.
● Supports floor-stand,wall-mounted bracket, the bracket in line with VESA standard, move easily and flexibly
Importantly, Telpo can provide all-in-one solutions refer to mobile device management, smart retail, smart payment, smart transportation, etc. Once deployed, it can be put into use quickly, which is conducive to reduce the difficulty and cost of development, shorten the R&D cycle, make you focus on market development, and better expand business blueprint.
In the future, Telpo will constantly improve its own technology and products, providing more advanced solutions to all walks of life. If you want to know more details about Telpo products or solutions, welcome to visit our official website and contact us.
Tag: Seamless Middle East 2020, a cashless payment device, cashless payment solution, EFT-POS, cash register, mini POS, self-service kiosk, bus validator
Brief Introduction: Telpo is a professional smart payment partner who focuses on the ODM service for 20 years. It mainly provides the EFT-POS, cash registers, biometric devices, facial recognition machines, self-service kiosks, and bus validators. Telpo has served more than 1000 customers abroad, including government, banks, Telecom operators, police stations, Retail shops, and offices. Telpo adheres to R&D and innovation, aiming to provide more intelligent hardware for global partners.
Related Products: K5