TPS530 is an Android bus POS machine (BPM) with E-Ticket validator & QR-code reader for fare collection. Paying for bus fares only requires taps with the smartphone or the traffic card. Besides, the barcode scanner of TPS530 can read the QR-code of mobile phone.
TPS530 is a fare collection machine (FCM）can be installed in the buses for multi-purpose functions such as calculating travel expenses, and deducting the bus fare and display the card charge and the remain charge.
1. Made of industrial grade material, fully adapt to special circumstances on bus
2. Dustproof, waterproof, shockproof and anti-electromagnetic interference
3. Android OS, easy to use and development,
4. Touch Screen with the high-definition LCD display
5. WIFI， Bluetooth Communication, support remote upgrading to the main system
6. Contactless（RFID) or smart card read and write, the light display for reading card
7. Live voice prompts, supports customize voice prompts in different languages: such as "student card", "employee card"，
8. Dedicated stable power supply, voltage overload protection
9. Optional GPS positioning module, for global positioning and data transmission;
10. Great stability of data storage, data kept as long as 10 years even with a power outage
11. Can check the nearest ticketing records, to prevent ticket payment dispute.
|Processor||A7, Quad-core, 1.3G|
|Memory||1GB RAM, 8GB FLASH, Ext. TF(micro SD) card|
|OS||Android5.1 or above|
|Display||4", TFT 480*800|
|Contactless card reader||ISO14443 Type A/B|
|Power Supply||by bus|
|Built-in Camera||○ 2M Pixel, fixed focus|
|Built-in 1D/2D Barcode Reader||soft decoding|
|● Standard ○ Optional|
Do you have any questions about our products?