Many retailers now use smart cash registers, usually with touch-screen ones. The advantage is a convenient operation, save the trouble of external keyboard and mouse, save the time and space of operation, a touch screen all done.
But when choosing a touch-screen cash register, you'll probably face a lot about selection problems, like what's the difference between a capacitive screen and a resistive screen? What are the highlights and the dark spots on the screen?
Today, Telpo is going to give you a little bit of science, and knowing these two things will make you an expert on touch-screen cash registers!
Capacitive VS. Resistive
The touchscreen can be divided into resistance type, the capacitive type, surface acoustic type, optical type, and infrared type. The mainstream is the capacitive screen. What's the advantage of capacitive versus other screens?
1. Convenience. Unlike the resistive screen, which needs to be calibrated in advance, the capacitive screen does not need to go through the complicated process of screen calibration, it is very convenient to start up and use.
2. Sensitivity. According to statistics, the most common complaint about touch cash registers is that they do not work well. On the other hand, the screen of the capacitor screen is connected with high-frequency signals, which can accurately identify the position of the finger contact with the screen through four poles. Moreover, it can support multi-touch screen, so it is relatively accurate in use and rarely causes problems.
Telpo Smart cash register TPS650, with a capacitive screen, operates smoothly, meeting the data processing and storage requirements of convenience stores, supermarkets, shopping malls, restaurant and other places.
3. Resistance to damage. A simple metaphor is a comparison between a touch-screen dictionary or tablet and a smartphone. The outer layer of the resistance screen is soft, so it is easy to get scratches, while the anti-scratch and anti-fouling properties of the capacitor screen are much better than that of the resistance screen.
The outer layer of the resistance screen is soft, so it is easy to get scratches
The capacitor screen is anti-scratch and anti-fouling properties.
Because of the advantage of the capacitor screen, the cost will be about 10% to 50% higher than that of the resistance screen.
1. The highlight is one of the bad points on the screen of the touch cash register. Bad points include "bright" and "dark" points. The highlight is that the pixel point is always bright after starting up, and the dark point is the opposite. When a bad point occurs, a point on the screen always shows the same color, regardless of the image displayed on the screen. Most of the bad points are caused by the failure of the transistor at that point, which will result in the point of light being always on or off.
According to the industry's default standards, "bad points" are a "normal" phenomenon. As long as they are not in the central area of the screen and do not affect the display effect, generally three or four of them are within the allowable range.
2. Brightness refers to the control of the dark or black spots of the display. The touch screen of the smart cash register is equal to the computer and mobile phone screens we use every day. The eyes need to be pointed at the screen for a long time.
Smart touch cash registers provide brightness and contrast Settings. If the brightness is too low, the dark grey will turn black. On the contrary, if the brightness is set too high, black looks like gray. When we adjust the brightness, it is recommended not to set the brightness too high, otherwise, it will cause eye fatigue.
Telpo cashier Smart machine TPS650 can adjust the Angle and brightness independently.
Pay close attention to www.telpo.com.cn to capture the latest product info in the retail industry. For any queries do not hesitate to contact us by email@example.com
keyword: Capacitive Screen,cash registers,smart,touch-screen,touch cash register,Telpo,restaurant,contrast Settings
Brief Introduction: Telpo is a professional intelligent terminal provider and ODM service expert. For more than 20 years, Telpo has provided professional customized intelligent hardware services to more than 1000 customers in 100 countries and regions around the world. It covers POS terminals, biometric cash registers, face recognition machines, self-service kiosks, bus ticket machines and other products.